|Saturday, May 18th, 2013|
Guest Editorial: History's Worst All-Time Decisions
Apr 18, 2012
by Bobby Valentine
(Robert J. Valentine, the former Director of Public Safety and Health for the city of Stamford, CT, is the current manager of the Boston Red Sox professional baseball club)
9. German invasion of Russia (June, 1941)
8. Inviting Ray Lewis to an Atlanta Police Benevolent Association fundraiser
7. Sony betting the house on Betamax
6. Teaching Brett Favre to text photos
5. Allowing Roseanne Barr to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" before a nationally televised baseball game
4. Booking Andrew Dice Clay. For anything.
3. Dating Tiger Woods
2. Choosing Dr. Conrad Murray as your primary care physician
1. Hiring me
No responses for this article
Heard any good rumors?